Saturday, April 9, 2011

Old Jeans

It's a sort of chilly and definately rainy day here in South Australia so I decided it was time to visit an old friend: my tattered and ripped, so-worn-in-they're-falling-apart, $20USD Lux jeans, from Urban Outfitters, circa 2005-ish. I remember finding these puppies on the sale rack one, most likely sunny, day in Austin, Texas. I was thrilled they were only $20 and even more thrilled they fit! They were my fav jeans for a few years but bringing them traveling was probably their death sentence.
Anyways, they don't really fit anymore; they're way too big. I actually can't believe my legs and ass used to fill them at all, I must have had big strong swimmer legs a few years ago! Now they hang off me like they really belong to a large-ish man. There are holes just under the butt-cheek on both sides and if I move the wrong way or too fast these holes continue to grow. I can hear them.
But boy are they comfy.
And totally worth that Mr. Jackson.

No comments: