Saturday, June 23, 2007

Welcome to my blog/ Packing = boooooo

Well it happened: I decided to start a blog.
I will use this friendly free internet space to chronicle my 25th summer on this planet in the year 2007. Mostly it will serve as a place of updates all about my Pan American Games experience with Team Canada. I will meet up with the team on Thursday in Montreal, where we will all race in the Bell Grand Prix/ Quebec Cup meet at the Olympic Park Pool. After that meet we will train/prepare for the next 10 or so days in Parc Jean-Drapeau before traveling to Brazil together on July 10th.


Anyway, today I start step 1, no make that step 2, of my journey.
Step 1 was doing my laundry. Step 2 is packing. Really not a tremendous task, but after Brazil I go to Calgary for another meet, then Vancouver and Kingston for the month of August, so I have to pack for 2 months and have little to no idea what I'll need or want.

Please feel free to leave comments and your address if you want a postcard! hehe Hopefully I will be able to post pictures along the way, just have to remember to pack my camera's USB cable, haha.

As they say in Brazil: Até logo!

Heart, Liz-Core

No comments: