Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Well F*ck.

It is the night before I fly to Montreal, now past my bedtime, and earlier I checked my flight status for tomorrows flights. And low and behold, my flight from Dallas/Fort Worth to Montreal has been cancelled. Why? I have no idea. I guess because either a) no one wants to go to Canada or b) American Airlines found out I was on that flight and decided -since they hate me- to cancel it. Thanks AA you fuckers.
So tomorrow I will go to the airport as planned and see if I can get to Montreal at a decent hour and try to avoid the 6+ hour wait in Dallas that seeems to be what my foreseeable future most certainly holds.

In other news: we got rid of the puppy. It's a long story.

Anyway, wish me luck with leg 1 of my 2 months of traveling. Let's hope I leave Austin tomorrow. hahaha

Até logo,
Liz-Core

No comments: