Wednesday, December 17, 2008

That Two Month Hiatus was a Bad Idea

Yesterday I bought a season pass to the newly renovated 50m Byron Bay War Memorial Swimming Pool. It cost $63 and gives me unlimited swimming until May 2009. Even though I'll only be in Byron until early February, it still the best deal (15 ticket booklet is $37, 25 visits $55, and one visit $2.80), and I will go almost everyday to try to "get my money's worth." hahaha
Anyway, it was almost 2 months since I'd been in a pool until yesterday afternoon, and boy oh boy do I hurt today! I already went in this morning for a 3k and it was a little painful, not gonna lie! But the familiarity being back in a pool brings is worth it. Definately makes me feel more at home, more comfortable, something like that.
In other news I'm finally getting my own bicycletee today!

No comments: