Wednesday, September 22, 2010

City-Bay Fun Run

On Sunday I completed the City to Bay Fun Run 12km. I came 4962nd and my time was 1h 5m 49s. Overall there were over 30,900 participants (atleast that's how many people registered) and in the 12km over 11,200. There was a 12km run and walk, 6km run and walk, and 3km run and walk. It was pretty fun and made me look forward to my next run- the McLaren Vale half marathon, in only 2.5 weeks! eeek! Better get back out there!

Some pics taken from the photography website that took pictures of the event and want you to buy prints of yourself running... no thanks.

The beginning of the 12k


Through the city we go... I'm in there somewhere

There I am! Just crossed the finish line...
got a real Paul Wycliffe frown on my face wondering where I'm supposed to go now...
 don't want to miss out on the goodie bag!

No comments: