Friday, December 11, 2009

Longest Day Ever!

My longest day ever was this year's December 10th.

It started in Kuala Lumpur airport. We flew from there to Melbourne at 1:20am.

In Melbourne we arrived at noon, still on the 10th, and got through customs and quanrantine nearly unscathed (they took my baskets!... there were little bugs them, oops) and then checked into our next flight. Then we had some lunch and waited.

Our next flight was to Sydney at 3:35pm. It landed on time at 5pm. At this point we said goodbye to the Italians and Andy and I scammed free passes to the International Terminal (usually $5 each).

I now sit and type this in LAX. American customs was fast and easy even through the haze of the sleeping pill I'd taken on the long flight from Sydney. I was able to check-in for my Air Canada flight to Toronto immediately despite it not leaving for another 6 hours. Thinking I would just type up all the blogs I hadn't done yet and post them later I turned on my laptop and discovered I could get a signal from the Air France Lounge for FREE. YAY.

So again, here I sit. It's still December 10th. And it's fucking cold! Only like 10C or something. Brrrrrrr!

My flight is in 2.5 hours!

No comments: