Thursday, June 10, 2010

RANT

Why can't people have their shit together when it matters to me and the people I love?
Why does it have to be so cold?
Why won't someone give me a chance at a better job?
Why does that one kid always puke in my Saturday morning kindy class?
Why can't things be cheaper, or free?!
Why does my car have to be so greedy?
Why does it seem like the world is against me this year?
Why did that lady have to ask about breaststroke tonight? I really didn't want to get my hair wet...
Why does my Chang shirt stink?
Why can't some people take a hint?
Why'd I have to eat all the cookies already? :(
Why do I have a cold again?
When is that stupid bitch Joanne going to be kicked off Masterchef??!!!!!
Why wouldn't that lady just give me the Kasabian tickets today?
Why am I still reading this Twilight shit?
Why does it always rain on me?
Why'd I leave that cake out in the rain?
WHY can't I just get a gawddamn break already!?

Why did this monkey want the whiskey so bad?



Okay, that feels a bit better...

No comments: