Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen!

Boo!

Good news: I made a jack-o-lantern today! It's the first pumpkin I've carved in 2 years (The last one being in Ktown 2008 before I left) Anyways, earlier this week the pumpkin situation was looking bleak. The grocery store was selling real, North American style pumpkins for $22 each! A few days later the price was down to $15... and then today it was just $5! I didn't think it'd get that low and I was preparing for no pumpkin carving, but dang I was excited to see that $5 sign! I think Andy must've thought I'd seen a ghost the way I jumped, gasped, and stopped walking all at once, haha. Evidently carving a pumpkin is like riding a bike and now we have a spooking and scary Jack-o-lantern on the kitchen counter. I also roasted the pumpkin seeds (I'd do another pumpkin just for the seeds, ha).
Anyways, that's the extent to my Halloween festivies this year... unless I buy another pumpkin tommorrow ;)

No comments: