Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Puffed Out

Newsflash: Aussie's still can't speak English. The latest piece of evidence for my case is puffed out... it means out of breath. The bratty kids at swim lessons say it, even if they're not breathing hard or red in the face.
In other news I have 3 perm shifts at the pool now- thats a guaranteed 5hr/wk! ha! On Thursday nights I teach adults who are beginners and scared of the water, or at least not comfortable... I have trouble relating to them.

Rob arrived on Friday from England. He's staying with us at the moment and is going to give Oz another shot.

It's getting stupid cold here, winter is here, booooo. I'm going to have to buy a winter coat soon, blah! My mind is pretty much set on a Bali vacation in July or August... hopefully the JetStar birthday sale can get me and Andy there :)

We've continued with our Sunday baking. This past weekend was brownie-berry trifle, and the one before that coconut cream pie. Yum-yum!




No comments: