Thursday, November 6, 2008

Flat White

So last night at the hostel I stayed in the girl at the front desk told me that this coffee shop, the very one I sit in right now and just spent $7.75 on a coffee- a “flat white” whatever the hell that is- and a muffin, has free wireless… But I just saw a sign that said internet access $4! There’s a computer over by the sign that says this business about $4 so I’m wondering if that means to use that computer it’s $4 and the wireless is still free? I’ll go ask once the line dies down. The muffin and coffee were pretty good though. Ugh. $2 an hour. That fucking hostel, I swear. I was wrong about it being clean… well it was for the most part. Each room has its own ‘ensuite’ bathroom. The toilet and sink were behind one door and the shower was behind another. When I was getting in the shower what do I see? Oh, a cockroach. Yay. Not big, but where theres one… so then when I go to brush my teeth there are bunch of baby roaches hanging out around the sink… not so clean in my eyes.
Anyway, I caved and bought the $2 internet. That’s only like $1.75 Canadian right? Haha I’ll hang out here for an hour and then head over to the train station to get over to the central transit center where I’ll then catch my bus to Byron! YAY!


P.S. I looked up what a ‘flat white’ was… I am buzzing from this shit, weeeeeeeee!

No comments: