Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hello from the FUTURE


I put up my pictures from Australia so far. Just Byron Bay really, since it's the only place I've taken any pictures while here. Again, you'll have to ask me for the password... if you know the other passwords and are clever, you might be able to guess this one, hahaha.


Today Kate and I went to OzyMex, owned by The Byron Bay Chilli co. It was actually decent. They make their own salsas and hot sauces which are very good. I might not miss the Austin Tex-Mex as much as anticipated; although, I did have what they said was their hottest sauce and it was what I would classify as 'Nice Heat" in the Breakfast Taco Tour realm. So not really that hot, but an enjoyable heat.


Also, check this out- Byron Bay Cookie Company. It's between where I am now, in Ewingsdale, and town. I pass it everyday and have yet to go in. How's that for willpower? And Diva says they even have cheap factory seconds in there! If my ankel is well enough to run on this week maybe that will be my "back to running" reward. That or a milkshake. Extra thick.


P.S. Today I had red meat for the first time in over a week. Diva is turning me veggie. haha. And at the local BP (gas station) you can get a bag of 10 avocados for $6. Magical. MAGICAL.

No comments: